IOT-enabled BMS solution
building automation controls
IoT and Cloud Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT) allows exchange of information and data on a cloud via IP enabled objects and devices.
- Customized dashboard to users gives data on production, batch, maintenance, efficiency, energy, etc. remotely.
- Advance analytics on the data to improve efficiency, response, operation, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Deployment on standard cloud platforms – Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google.
- Remotely control & monitor equipment, plants and buildings from the command center.
- 24/7 monitoring of equipment usage status, energy consumed, HVAC operations etc.
- Ability to monitor power sources like mains, DG and solar.
- Monitors the building-wise & floor-wise energy usage.
- IoT platform other capabilities like maps, KPI reports, consumption reports etc.
- Add-ons such as alarm escalation, customized dashboards, mobile apps.
- Timely alerts in the form of SMS and Emails in case of abnormalities/deviations.
- Predictive maintenance/ analytics possible.
- Monthly, Weekly or Daily performance reports.
- Single console view of multiple sites in different geographic locations.