EMS (Energy Management System)
An energy management system (EMS) is an integrated software system designed to store energy parameters, analyze consumptions, identify areas of wastage, reduce energy consumption, predict electrical system performance and optimize energy usage to reduce cost for electrical loads in a premise. EMS can be used to centrally monitor devices like HVAC units and lighting systems across multiple locations, multiple sites either using central/remote server or over cloud IoT.
- Integrated Energy Management Software for Smart Meters and Sensors.
- Innovative cloud based Energy Management Dashboard for monitoring and analyzing energy usage.
- Web based energy management software option is available for local server also.
- Easily identify energy and operational performance outliers with comparative analytics and performance dashboards.
- Various reporting tools help to analyze and compare consumptions and suggest the areas where energy saving efforts are needed.
- Energy Management Software can send an alert and notify as soon as cost or consumption deviates from the target.
- Access and visualize electrical parameters for power quality and analysis. These parameters can be visualized through different period of time. They are Kw, Kwh, PF, V, I, f and THD.
- The historical electrical data can be exported to various file types like pdf and csv.
- Multilevel user administrator manages organizations, sites, meters, users, functionalities, etc.
- Complying ISO 50001 energy management standard.
- Smart meters and sensors can be connected to EMS using different industry standard protocols like Modbus, BACnet, Cloud APIs, etc.